The Bernis Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bernis Creations

Bernis 2008

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abandoned prototypes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Bernis
Admin
The Bernis

Abandoned prototypes Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned prototypes   Abandoned prototypes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:22 pm

These are a few of the abandoned prototypes that i started and could not finish due to problems with construction.

The first game is the Bernis Bus ride.

This game was basically just to race a bus trough three levels collecting passengers at various occasions. This game first started production in the last months of 2007 and was to be released during the first half of 2008. But was interrupted due to exams. This game then was forgotten until now in 2009 when i found the lost files. This game could begin to be put into production again but at least when i have finished Town Bernishire. For any more updates i will tell you below. Or if you are interested in the game I could start to produce it earlier.
Back to top Go down
https://theberniscreations.forumotion.co.uk
The Bernis
Admin
The Bernis

PostSubject: Bills adventure   Abandoned prototypes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:51 pm

This is the second Berni prototype i will talk to you about.

Remember Bills adventure the film ?
well there was a game. Until 2009 when I checked the old computer files, found an old saved game file. This saved game file had the name bills adventure. at first I thought it was the film but as I opened it was a game. The game wasn’t bad to. It basically had multiple levels in it. in which you play as Bill acting out the scenarios he had to do in the film. This game also would have been released probably if the film was actually finished. Bellow are some screenshots of the game.
Back to top Go down
The Bernis
Admin
The Bernis

PostSubject: Sonny Griplers house   Abandoned prototypes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Hello again. This is another prototype game. This game dates back to around the late part of 2007 when i was testing out games. This game in fact was the first game you could see the whole family of the Griplers. This game also featured mini arcade machines and other interactive objects. One of the interactive objects was actually a radio. This was technology that I thought only Town Bernishire had. The game also featured a T.V that had three channels. News AV.1 Fuzz screen and off. for each channel you had to press a number like a remote really. I could use some of the sprites when I am creating town Bernishire. This game was set for release in early 2008 but was forgotten like most and was left until now when I recently discovered them again. Funnily enough there was a trailer for new an upcoming games for 2008 and this game was featured up along with two other games. The two other games were catch sonny and Westside racing 3.0, that was never released due to the similarities of the previous Westside game. I have the lost trailer below if you are interested. The sad thing is none of these games were ever released.

This game could also be put back into production if wanted.

Last edited by The Bernis on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Bernis
Admin
The Bernis

PostSubject: Westside racing 0.3 AKA Berni garage Prototype   Abandoned prototypes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Westside racing 0.3 AKA Berni garage Prototype was a game that started production in 2007 before Westside racing 0.2 and was discontinued in 2008 after Westside racing 0.2 was created. The game was stopped because of the similarities as explained above. This game featured a garage that you could roam around and pick any car you wanted. On the trailer above note that the character is not Kevin or Dan Westside. This was because the prototype wasn’t based on the Westside series until later on. Whilst picking a car the game featured occasional rain showers. Once a car was picked you could then race it on an identical twin of Westside racing 0.2.

If you would like this game to be put back into production i can do so. Just personal message me.
Back to top Go down
The Bernis
Admin
The Bernis

PostSubject: Berni day life.   Abandoned prototypes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Berni day life was one of my nearly complete prototypes back in 2007. This game was created to see if i could create a game were you could drive around and then get out the car at various locations. This prototype only had one location and that was a library. This game also featured a pricing system. Were you could buy things for example, at the beginning of the game you could go to a car showroom and choose a car. Unfortunately there was only one car to choose from and that was the Mavid contour as seen in bills adventure. This was one of my favourite prototypes and i would like to see this game getting back into production again. After I have finished Town Bernishire i might consider creating the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned prototypes   Abandoned prototypes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned prototypes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bernis Creations :: Berni Games-
Jump to: